I'm in Heaven. This is the first dessert recipe we received since we started the blog. OMG! We had to share it right away.
We made it at a friends house one time and I had forgot about it until this was sent to me. Like I said.
THERE IS A HEAVEN ON EARTH.
With Spring right around the corner and summer trialing the White Chocolate Blueberry Lasagna is simply perfect. It's light, easy and no oven required. How about that? Ok, it starts with Golden Oreo Crust and layered with Cream Cheese, Blueberry's, White Chocolate and Blueberry Pudding, Cool Whip and White Chocolate Curls.
Hey, we said no oven, so instead of Let's get Cooking, Let's get a makin :)
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CRUST:
1.) 36- Golden Oreo Cookies (whole cookies with the filling)
2.) 6-Tablespoon Unsalted Butter-Melted.
CREAM CHEESE LAYER:
1.) 1/2-Cup Unsalted Butter-Softened.
2.) 1-Cup Powdered Sugar
3.) 8-Ounces of Cream Cheese-Softened.
4.) 1 1/4 Cup Cool Whip
5.) 1 to 1-1/2 Cup Blueberries Fresh or Thawed ( 1 used 1 1/4 Cup Frozen Wild Blueberries)
FOR PUDDING LAYER:
1.) 2-3.9 Ounce Packages White Chocolate Instant Pudding.
2.) 3-Cups Col Milk.
3.) 2-Ounce Freeze Dried Blueberries-Powder (Pulse blueberries in a food processor to make the powder)
1.) 1 1/2 Cup Cool Whip.
2.) White Chocolate Bar to make the Curls (or sprinkle with 1/12 cups white chocolate chips.)
- In a Food Processor ground whole Oreo Cookies with the filling to get fine crumbs.
- Combine Oreo Crumbs with 6 Tablespoons Melted Butter and stir until evenly moistened. Press the Mixture into the bottom of 9 by 13 inch dish. Set in the fridge to firm while making the filling.
- In a bowl mix together Cream Cheese, 1/2 Cup Softened Butter and Powdered Sugar and beat well. Mix in 1-1/4 cup Cool Whip. Fold in Blueberries. NOTE: If you use Frozen Blueberries you must thaw them first and rinse with water if you don't want to get dark purple color for your filling then drain them well with several layers of paper towel.
- Spread the mixture over the Crust.
- Top with White Chocolate Curls or Shavings or sprinkle with White Chocolate Chips.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving.
If you have a recipe you think others will enjoy please share with us by going to our contact page and sharing it.